Any of the following techniques will increase the likelihood of the Special Issue receiving high quality submissions：
1. Share your Call for Papers with researchers directly. It is more meaningful to receive an invitation from a friend or a colleague than from a publisher. Drug Combination Therapy provides a PDF version of your Call for Papers that you can send as an email attachment. Consider making personalized requests to contacts that you know are working in relevant fields.
2. Add a short description of the Call for Papers and a link to the online version to your email signature.
3. Include a one page slide at the end of conference presentations, alerting colleagues to your Call for Papers and inviting them to participate.
4. Use social media to promote the link to your Call for Papers, for example Twitter.
5. Maintain contact with authors who have expressed an interest in participating in your Special Issue. Provide them with any support they require or send them to DCT for assistance.