Food Therapy and Health Care is a quarterly, peer-reviewed open access journal targeting at promoting health, preventing and treating disease, and accelerate healing. The journal provides a unique venue for physicists, traditional medicine researchers, nutritionists and other food scientists to publish work at the interface of the medical functions and biomedical effects of food. Food Therapy and Health Care is now included in China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI) and Chinese Science and Technology Periodicals (VIP) database.
We welcome manuscripts describing:
- Functional foods (such as fungi and their extracts, ginseng, etc.)
- Medicine food homology, Vitamins, minerals, botanicals and other dietary supplements
- Intestinal micro-ecology, probiotics
- Metabolic diseases (diabetes, fatty liver, hyperlipidemia), Obesity
- Disease diet (diabetes diet, liver disease diet, tumor diet, etc.) Nutrition (nutrition, cachexia, overnutrition, enteral nutrition, parenteral nutrition)
- Vegetarian, apastia, eating disorders, Digestive malabsorption
- Nutritional interventions in preventing disease, Nutritional interventions for different constitutional types
- Diseases of food taboos, Safety/Toxicology of functional foods and dietary supplements
- Qigong, meditation, exercise and other health care and anti-aging methods
Food Therapy and Health Care would like to invite you to submit your valuable article or review to our journal. In 2019, articles processing charges and submission charges are free. All accepted papers will be published free-of-charge. More Details for submit a Manuscript: https://www.tmrjournals.com/fthc/EN/2624-2656/home.shtml
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org about anything, at any time.