Life Research will publish research, reviews and comments from the life sciences on all aspects of human evolution, medicine, senescence and mentality that contribute to human life and health. With a comprehensive scope, Life Research is dedicated to discover the arcanum of life by combining culture and science in novel or cross disciplines.
Topics covered in Life Research include:
1. The effect of religion, society, behavioral therapy, martial arts, mental intervention, meditation and the arts on human life and health.
2. The life science in traditional medicine theory of different cultural backgrounds.
3. Tumor biology, stem cells, aging and anti-aging research, neurophysiology and brain science, and the interaction between microbes and human body.
4. The influence of society and civilization on the quality of life.
5. The origin of human life, human evolution, ethnic difference and developmental biology.
6. Environmental medicine and human life rhythm research.
7. Big data and bioinformatics, artificial intelligence and human-machine integration.
8. Bioethics issues, such as the influence of organ transplantation, test-tube baby, homosexuality and antenatal training on human life.
9. Tissue engineering and genetic engineering.