Nursing is the Science and Art, very often, sorely focusing on the aspect of science becomes the detriment of the art, and art is what lifts our spirit. Nursing is a healing art, and anything less than that is not worthy of our endeavour. Modern nursing should be the combination of very solid science and a very creative aspect of art.
The Mission of the Australian Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is to
1. Illuminate holism in nursing practice, research, and education
2. Act as a body of knowledge for its practitioners
3. Advocate with policymakers and regulatory bodies
4. Educate Australians on the benefits of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) and integrative health care
AHNA's vision is a world where every nurse is a holistic nurse.
1. Increase AHNA membership and expand influence on holistic nursing in Australian healthcare
2. Increase and unify holistic and integrative research, practice, and education opportunities
3. Strengthen and empower the voice of holistic nursing
Get in touch